Friday, April 3, 2009

E3 Live and why I recommend it....

E3 Live is one of the most nutrient rich whole foods on our planet. Not only is it available in its raw state (ensuring all enzymes and nutrients are totally intact and available to the body) but it is so far superior to any other whole food supplement I have found that I recommend it to everyone regardless of the level of health you currently have. I started taking blue-green algae and spirulina over fifteen years ago, and have always been content with the products I chose to ingest, but about a year ago a friend (Dr. George Cromack) turned me onto E3 Live and suggested I give it a try. I can honestly say I am amazed and elated at the results I have experienced in the year I have been a dedicated fan of this sublime whole food. Its range of health benefits are extensive and I urge everyone to take the time to go to their website (the link is posted at the right side of this webpage!) and read up on what they have available. They offer a one year money back gurantee on all their products so you truly have nothing to lose, and ALOT to potentially gain. Good luck to everyone on their journey to health and happiness, stay focused on what you want in your life and continue to move towards those goals! I hope to talk with you soon.

Possible Benefits:

  • Increase endurance and stamina
  • Lift and balance mood to reduce stress
  • Increase mental focus and concentration
  • Balance blood-sugar levels
  • Speed up recovery time
  • Restore overall biochemical balance (1)
  • Enjoy long-lasting energy boost (2)
  • Grow healthier skin, nails and hair
  • Truly enhance overall well-being

(1) Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Director, Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
(2) Dr. Fred Bisci, nationally renowned health lecturer

E3Live® is 100% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA for short) that is an all-organic wild-harvested aqua-botanical considered by renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial superfood.

Physiologically, E3Live® helps restore overall body/mind balance in numerous ways. Its field of action simultaneously includes the immune, endocrine, nervous, gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular systems.

Nutritionally, E3Live® provides 64 easily absorbed vitamins, minerals and enzymes and has more biologically active chlorophyll than any known food. It is the most nutrient dense food known to mankind.

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear you talk again. When will we see each other again? I'm enjoying Phoenix while I am here. Starting to meet some folks and getting into a yoga community also. The teacher is Denny Richard on Facebook. Become his friend and track him. He's on track!

    Love to you / Grant

    ReplyDelete